The Pinnacle San Diego | General Info
The Pinnacle San Diego enjoys a privileged location on the Marina District with close proximity to downtown’s grocery store, dining and entertainment in the Gaslamp District and shopping at Horton Plaza mall. The bay front and access to San Diego’s main freeways are just minutes away.
The Pinnacle condos are characterized for having 10 foot ceilings, floor to ceiling windows, upscale finishes, superb bay and city views from most residences, an abundance of natural light and full service amenities in the building including secured access, concierge services, gym, lap sized pool, media room, lounge room, guest suite, sauna & steam and BBQ area (all amenities detailed below).
If you are in the market for a luxury high rise residence in downtown then The Pinnacle condos San Diego should be right on top of your list of properties to tour.
The Pinnacle San Diego Quick Facts
550 Front Street.
2005 by Pinnacle Development.
High Rise Tower with 35 floors and 198 condo residences.
1, 2 and 3 bedroom residences from 700 sq ft to 3,700 sq ft.
From $750+ per month.
Prescott Management (619) 533-7960.
2 pets with no breed or weight restrictions.
RATINGS & REVIEW
View our Ratings and review for The Pinnacle Luxury High Rise.
Similar Luxury High Rise Buildings
For a quick snapshot on all luxury buildings please view our guide to San Diego Luxury Condos.
Location | Map
The Pinnacle | Building Amenities
- Secured Building with 24 hrs security services
- Concierge / Full Time Staff
- Pool & Spa / Gym / Sauna and Steam Room
- Men and Women Locker rooms
- Guest Suite for out of town visitors
- Community Room: Kitchen, TV and Billiards
- Storage Area in secured underground parking
- Pinnacle offers luxury living in downtown’s most prestigious neighborhood.
- Resort like amenities in this luxury high rise.
- Next to Marina’s grocery store and a short walk to Seaport Village and Gaslamp.
- Next to new Childrens Museum.
The Pinnacle Condos San Diego | Features
- Luxury Sub Zero appliances.
- High Ceilings (up to 12′ in some units) with floor to ceiling windows.
- Large balconies (some of San Diego’s largest balconies can be found on certain floor plans at The Pinnacle). Some residences features two balconies.
- Marble flooring in most units.
The Pinnacle San Diego Floor Plans
Executive Levels – Floors 3 to 10 | 737 – 1,509 sq.ft.
Executive Levels – Floors 11 to 20 | 1,290 – 1,676 sq.ft.
Premier Levels – Floors 21 to 26 | 1,045 – 1,915 sq.ft.
Signature Levels – Floors 27 to 30 | 1,587 – 2,144 sq.ft.
Landmark Levels – Floors 31 to 32 | 1,999 – 2,640 sq.ft.
Pinnacle Levels – Floors – 33 to 34 | 2,961 sq.ft.
Pinnacle Levels – Floors – 35 to 36 | 5,000 sq.ft. *
*Please note that both penthouse residences on floors 35 and 36 have been combined to make one 10,000 sq.ft. penthouse unit.
The Pinnacle | Condos for Rent
Recent Sales | Sold Listings
Want to see the most recent condo sales at The Pinnacle condominiums in San Diego? View sales data for the last 12 months of The Pinnacle San Diego Sold Condos.
The Pinnacle | Condos for Sale
Below please find all The Pinnacle San Diego Condos for Sale. The list is current and updated every night. Please click on any listings for detailed information or to schedule a viewing tour. If you need our assistance please contact us.
See all Pinnacle San Diego | Luxury Condos for Sale.
(all data current as of 4/27/2015)
$1,089,000 : 550 Front Street , Unit: 604, San Diego2 beds, 2 full baths
$1,095,000 : 550 Front Street , Unit: 1403, San Diego2 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
$1,799,000 : 550 Front Street , Unit: 1501, San Diego2 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Please contact us if you have any questions or if you need assistance with any request related to The Pinnacle Condos in San Diego.