Cityfront Terrace San Diego | General Info
Cityfront Terrace San Diego is another city icon and one of downtown’s most recognized building’s thanks to its distinguished design and brick construction it resembles more a building from the East Coast.
With an extraordinary location just a short walk from dining and entertainment in the Gaslamp, shopping at Horton Plaza mall and outdoor activities in the bay, Cityfront Terrace offers a great alternative to luxury high rise living in the Marina District.
Despite not being a very tall building with just 13 stories, Cityfront Terrace condos San Diego are very nicely laid out and offer nice city and bay views from the higher floors. Loft apartments and town homes are some of the nicest in downtown.
Cityfront Terrace San Diego Quick Facts
500 West Harbor Drive.
High Rise, 13 floors with 320 units.
1 and 2 bedroom condos, Lofts, Town Homes and Penthouses from 879 sq ft to 1,804 sq ft.
From $700 per month based on condos square footage.
Similar Luxury High Rise Buildings
For a quick snapshot on all luxury buildings please view our guide to San Diego Luxury Condos.
Cityfront Terrace San Diego Location | Map
Cityfront Terrace | Building Amenities
- Secured Building with 24hrs Concierge.
- Expansive Gym.
- Two Pools and Jacuzzi.
- Secured underground parking and Valet.
- Business Center.
- Entertainment Center with Piano, TV, Kitchen and Bar.
- Sundecks with BBQ area.
- Men and Women locker room with Sauna.
Cityfront Terrace Condos San Diego | Features
- Cityfront Terrace is one of downtown’s most impressive complexes. It’s brick construction and unique design make it one of San Diego’s landmark buildings.
- Most units have either city view, bay view or both.
- Many different floor plans to fit all needs.
- Floor to ceiling windows.
- Select units have 12 foot ceilings.
- French doors use on most units.
- Due to its year of construction some units might be date in today’s standards and in need of remodeling.
- Across from the convention center and in the Marina District, it’s located in one of downtown’s most prestigious addresses.
Cityfront Terrace San Diego Floor Plans
Cityfront Terrace Photo Gallery
Cityfront Terrace San Diego | Condos for Rent
Want to see what sold most recently at Cityfront Terrace condos in San Diego? View the last 12 months of sales data for Cityfront Terrace San Diego Sold Condos.
Cityfront Terrace San Diego | Condos for Sale
Below you’ll find all Cityfront Terrace San Diego Condos for Sale. Please click on any listing to view detailed information, photos and other relevant information. You can also schedule a viewing tour or ask us a question straight from your computer.
See all Cityfront Terrace San Diego | Luxury Condos for Sale.
(all data current as of 4/21/2015)
$474,900 : 500 W Harbor Drive , Unit: 807, San Diego1 bed, 1 full bath
$649,000 : 500 W Harbor Drive , Unit: 704, San Diego2 beds, 2 full baths
$679,000 : 500 W Harbor Dr , Unit: 324, San Diego2 beds, 2 full baths
$895,000 : 500 W Harbor , Unit: 116, San Diego2 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
$1,482,500 : 500 W Harbor Drive , Unit: 1603, San Diego3 beds, 3 full baths
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Please visit Cityfront Terrace Luxury High Rise Condos archives page to view every page or post in our website related to this San Diego luxury high rise. You’ll find articles, information, floor plans, videos, news, sales statistics and recent sales data, ratings, reviews and more for useful information related to Cityfront Terrace condos San Diego.