Gaslamp Real Estate
Downtown San Diego
Downtown’s Entertainment District
Most Concentration of Restaurants, Bars & Clubs
In San Diego’s Gaslamp District you’ll find some of the city’s best restaurants, bars and nightclubs. You will also find almost every kind of international cuisine from Asian to Mediterranean, Cajun to Spanish in more than 100 restaurants. Of all downtown San Diego neighborhoods this is considered the entertainment district.
There is also a mix of shopping opportunities located in the neighborhood ranging from clothing & accessories, home, bath and body stores to specialty shops to cater to the needs of basically everyone. There are also two grocery stores less than 10 blocks away in the nearby Marina District and East Village District to the East and West of the Gaslamp.
The Gaslamp quarter is an urban adventurer ideal place to live with its dining, shopping, dancing and entertainment venues available all compacted in a span of a few blocks. It’s proximity to San Diego’s best downtown hotels, convention center and the cruise ship terminal helps to attract lots of visitors to the area especially during the summer months.
Downtown San Diego Gaslamp Real Estate is comprised of a few mid rise buildings with a variety of studios, lofts, 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom style floor plans. Please browse below for more information on all Gaslamp San Diego condos currently listed for sale, the neighborhood and each residential building in the area.
1. Moderate and High Income Singles: Over a wide age range working in the professional and service sector.
2. Young Singles and Couples: Mostly in the 25 to 40 age group that work in the professional and service sector.
1. Immediate proximity to restaurants, bars, night clubs and coffee shops.
2. Close proximity to two grocery stores in the Marina District.
3. Next to Horton Plaza shopping mall and movie theater.
1. Weekend noise can get quick loud due to the bars and nightclubs in the area .
2. Lack of parks or green spaces in fast walking range if you are a dog owner.