The Legend San Diego | General Info
The Legend San Diego is the only luxury high rise condominium complex in the country within the boundaries of a major league baseball stadium. With terrific views into Petco Park, The Legend is the ideal building for the ultimate sports fan.
The Legend condos features upscale finishes, full service amenities and a variety of floor plans. Views are some of the best in the East Village and include bay, city, mountain and or ball park views depending on the residence’s floor and orientation.
The 7th floor roof deck overlooking Petco Park is one of the best amenity features in all downtown. Equipped with fire pits, a full kitchen, loungers and a flat panel TV, The Legend’s deck is a great feature for residents to enjoy and truly unique to this building.
The Legend condos San Diego were completed by BOSA in 2007 and since then have become one of the most desired luxury high rise buildings in the East Village being the only complex built by BOSA located in this district of downtown.
The Legend San Diego Quick Facts
LOCATION 325 7th Ave.
DISTRICT East Village (Ball Park) District.
COMPLETED 2007 by BOSA.
TYPE High Rise Tower with 23 floors and 178 condo residences.
FLOOR PLANS Town homes, 1 bedroom, 1 plus study, 2 bedroom & 2 plus den residences from 800 sq ft to 1,800 sq ft.
HOA DUES From $750+ per month.
HOA MANAGEMENT The Legend HOA is self managed (Prescott) | Phone (619) 501-0978.
PET POLICY 2 pets with no breed or weight restrictions.
RATINGS & REVIEW View our Ratings & Review for The Legend Luxury High Rise.
SALES REPORTS The Legend 2011 Condo Sales Report | The Legend 2012 Condo Sales Report
Similar Luxury High Rise Buildings
For a quick snapshot on all luxury buildings please view our guide to San Diego Luxury Condos.
Location | Map
The Legend | Building Amenities
- Secured entry and Secured underground parking.
- Fitness Center.
- Sauna & Steam Rooms.
- Locker Room’s, Pool & Spa.
- Roof top deck overlooking PETCO Park with social lounge and fireplace/BBQ area.
- Storage Units.
The Legend Condos San Diego | Features
- Hardwood flooring on living areas.
- Granite on kitchen and bathrooms.
- The Legend offers luxury living just a few blocks away from PETCO Park.
- Varied floor plans to choose from.
- Trolley stop a few blocks away.
- Close to East Village’s Albertsons grocery store.
- Minutes from everything the East Village and Gaslmap have to offer.
The Legend San Diego Floor Plans
The Legend Town Homes | 2 Bedroom + Den 1,800 Sq. Ft.
The Legend Floor Plan B | 1 Bedroom + study 807 Sq. Ft.
The Legend Floor Plan C | 2 Bedroom 1,096 to 1,115 Sq. Ft.
The Legend Floor Plan D | 2 Bedroom 1,169 to 1,208 Sq. Ft.
The Legend Floor Plan E | 2 Bedroom 1,042 to 1,062 Sq. Ft.
The Legend Floor Plan F | 1 Bedroom 849 Sq. Ft.
The Legend Floor Plan G | 2 Bedroom 1,100 to 1,180 Sq. Ft.
The Legend Floor Plan H | 2 Bedroom 1,118 to 1,234 Sq. Ft.
The Legend Floor Plan J | 2 Bedroom 927 to 973 Sq. Ft.
The Legend Floor Plan K | 2 Bedroom + Den 1,466 to 1,587 Sq. Ft.
The Legend San Diego Listings | Condos for Rent
Are you interested in seeing what’s been selling at The Legend condos San Diego? View The Legend San Diego Sold Condos.
The Legend San Diego Listings | Condos for Sale
Below you’ll find all current listings for The Legend San Diego Condos for Sale. Click on any listing for detailed information or to schedule a tour of the property. Please contact us for more information or if you have any questions.
See all The Legend San Diego | Luxury Condos for Sale.
(all data current as of 3/11/2014)
- $460,000 : 325 7th Ave 603, San Diego1 bed, 1 full bath
- $479,000 : 325 7th Ave 206, San Diego1 bed, 1 full bath
- $539,000 : 325 7th Ave 301, San Diego2 beds, 2 full baths
- $559,000 : 325 7th Ave 906, San Diego2 beds, 2 full baths
- $599,000 : 325 7th Ave 703, San Diego2 beds, 2 full baths
- $605,000 : 325 7th Ave 903, San Diego2 beds, 2 full baths
- $639,500 : 325 7th Ave 1201, San Diego2 beds, 2 full baths
- $669,000 : 325 7th Ave 305, San Diego2 beds, 2 full baths
- $725,000 : 325 7th Ave 210, San Diego2 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Visit The Legend Luxury High Rise Condos archives page to view every page or post in our website related to this San Diego luxury high rise. You’ll find articles, information, floor plans, videos, news, sales statistics and recent sales data, ratings, reviews and more useful information related to The Legend San Diego condos.