BALLPARK LOCATION & HIGH WALKABILITY
Variety of Property Types & Styles to Fit all Needs
Downtown San Diego East Village has been revitalized in the last decade as luxury high-rise condominiums, row homes, live work spaces and town-house developments support a growing array of business in this downtown San Diego neighborhood.
The East Village area south of Market Street used to be a run-down industrial zone. Today, it has become home to the San Diego Padres new stadium: Petco Park. This area has also attracted a number of boutique hotels and great dining and entertainment venues.
There are also many specialty businesses to serve the residents of the area including a grocery store, San Diego’s best health club, a few Yoga studios, a Pilates studio, ice cream shops, sandwich shops, coffee shops, hair salons and spa’s among many other new businesses that open up almost every month.
This district is the last to be developed in downtown and still has lots or room for future development.
East Village is the largest and most rapidly developing of all downtown San Diego neighborhoods. A law school, a police station, a fire station and commercial services add to the mix of residential buildings in the area.
Residents of East Village San Diego condos tend to enjoy this neighborhood because of its proximity to everything, its easy freeway access and the dynamic vibe of the area thanks to its proximity to Petco Park and the Gaslamp District.
Downtown San Diego East Village Real Estate includes a large selection of condos, lofts and town home type residences in a variety of mid rise and high rise residential buildings. There are also some detached homes and live work spaces scattered over the district.
In the East Village you can find condos with low HOA fees and moderate selection of amenities or condos with higher HOA fees and offering full service amenities. The variety of property types and styles available on the East Village is the largest in all downtown San Diego. Here there is something to meet the needs and taste of virtually anyone.
1. Moderate & High Income Singles: Over a wide age range working in the professional and service sector and mostly rent.
2. Young Singles: Mostly in the 20 to 40 age group that work in the professional and service sector or military.
3. Young Couples: Between the ages of 20 and 40 that work in the professional and service sector or military.
4. Non Natives: Foreign born individuals who are here on employment contracts or student visas and mostly rent.
1. Immediate proximity to restaurants and coffee shops available in the neighborhood and next door in the Gaslamp District.
2. Proximity to Petco Park.
3. Proximity to San Diego’s best health club: Fit Athletic
4. Proximity to entertainment options in the Gaslamp District.
5. A few grocery stores withing walking range.
1. This district is the largest in terms of available space and still has lots of room for future development. The presence of empty lots and abandoned buildings increases the homelessness and crime in the area mostly East of 14th Avenue and bordering Barrio Logan.
2. The East Village could use a few more parks and green spaces.
SEARCH EAST VILLAGE CONDOS
East Village Location
& Condo Map
East Village District Lifestyle
Points of Interest
East Village Redevelopment Projects
PUBLIC/PRIVATE REDEVELOPMENT PROJECTS
Harbor Drive Pedestrian Bridge
East Village San Diego Condos
Info & Listings by Building
Search information and listings for East Village Condos San Diego for sale by building. Click on the building of interest to you below to view a detailed guide.
Downtown San Diego Real Estate
Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions or if we can assist you with anything related to downtown San Diego East Village Real Estate.