The Grande San Diego
The Grande North and South Tower innovative design allows for dramatic views (city, mountain, bay and Coronado island) from almost every unit in the building. The Grande San Diego by BOSA is comprised of two high rise residential towers, north and south, each hosting 221 residences including town homes, condos and penthouses.
The Grande condos San Diego feature some of the most spacious floor plans in all downtown. They also enjoy a terrific waterfront location with close proximity to everything downtown has to offer including shops and restaurants in Little Italy, outdoor activities in the bay front, and dining and entertainment in the Gaslamp. Access to San Diego’s main freeways is very convenient and the Santa Fe Depot which hosts the Amtrak and Coaster train station is right next to the building.
The Grande offers full service and includes concierge services, secured access, fitness center, lap sized pool, sauna and steam room, lounge room, a business center and a guest suite (full amenities listed below). If you are interested in luxury high rise condo living in downtown San Diego then condos at The Grande San Diego north and south towers should be on your list of properties to tour.
The Grande San Diego
1199 and 1205 Pacific Beach Highway.
Columbia (waterfront) District.
2004 South Tower & 2005 North Tower by BOSA.
2 High Rise Towers (North and South) with 39 floors & 221 residences per tower.
Town homes, 1 bed, 2 bed, 2 bed +den from 899 sq ft. to almost 2,000 sq ft.
From $750+ per month based on condo square footage.
South Tower: Action Property Management (619) 236-1122
North Tower: Prescott Companies Management (619) 238-8117.
2 Pets with no weight limits or breed restrictions.
View our Ratings and reviews for The Grande Luxury High Rise.
Location | Map
The Grande | Building Amenities
- 39 floors.
- 221 units per tower.
- Lush landscaping.
- Elegant lobby with wood and marble.
- Entertainment-sized balconies, patios and roof decks.
- Concierge Hours: 7 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Closed-circuit cameras offer 24-hour surveillance around the building.
- 80-foot outdoor swimming pool with whirlpool spa and large pool deck with lush landscaping.
- Outdoor barbecue area.
- Large exercise facility.
- Relaxing sauna and steam room.
- Private change rooms with showers, washrooms and locker facilities.
- Party room/lounge complete with full kitchen facilities.
- Furnished meeting room.
- Visitors’ Suite to accommodate your guests and family ($125 per night).
- Four elevators in each tower.
- Central water softener system.
- Gated subterranean parking.
- Resident-only access to main entrances, subterranean parking, recreation and amenity areas with the use of a key fob.
- Individual storage lockers located in the parking area.
- Bicycle storage.
- 8 Guest Parking spots.
- Onsite HOA Manager.
The Grande Condos San Diego | Features
- 9 foot high ceilings.
- Hardwood flooring in main living areas.
- Granite in kitchen and bathrooms.
- High end GE monogram appliances (as delivered by the developer).
- Great location next to restaurants and entertainment venues in Little Italy and Gaslamp.
- Close to Marina District grocery store.
- Spectacular Bay/City views from most units.
- The Grande condos feature some of San Diego’s best and most innovative floor plans from a design point of view.
The Grande San Diego Floor Plans
The Grande Floor Plan A1 | Levels 2 to 34 | 2 Bedroom + Den 1,625 sq.ft.
The Grande Floor Plan A2 | Levels 3 to 34 | 2 Bedroom + Den 1,684 sq.ft.
The Grande Floor Plan A3 | Levels 35 to 39 | 2 Bedroom + Den 1,783 sq.ft.
The Grande Floor Plan A4 | Levels 35 to 39 | 2 Bedroom + Den 1,786 sq.ft.
The Grande Floor Plan B | Levels 2 to 34 | 2 Bedroom 1,325-1,336 sq.ft.
The Grande Floor Plan C | Levels 2 to 34 | 1 Bedroom 899 sq.ft.
The Grande Floor Plan E | Levels 4 to 39 | 2 Bedroom + Den 1,944 sq.ft.
The Grande Town Homes Floor Plans | 2 Bedroom + Den 1,959 to 1,963 sq.ft. approx.
The Grande North & South Towers Videos
Similar Luxury High Rise Buildings
For a quick snapshot on all luxury buildings please view our guide to San Diego Luxury Condos.
Recent Sales | Sold Listings
Want to see what sold most recently at The Grande condos in San Diego?
View the last 12 months of recent sales data on our page dedicated to The Grande San Diego Sold Condos.
The Grande | Condos for Sale
Below you’ll find all The Grande San Diego Condos for Sale. Click on any listing for more details on that specific property. If you like to schedule a viewing please contact us at your convenience. Property listings are updated every hour.
**WE ARE OFFERING AN OFF MARKET LISTING AT GRANDE NORTH**
2 Bed Plus Den, 2 Bath, 1,944 Sq Ft
View off Market Listing at Grande North
$560,000 : 1199 Pacific Highway , Unit: 2203, San Diego1 bed, 1 full, 1 half baths
$787,000 : 1199 Pacific Hwy , Unit: 404, San Diego2 beds, 2 full baths
$975,000 : 1199 Pacific , Unit: 905, San Diego2 beds, 2 full baths
$992,500 : 1205 Pacific Highway , Unit: 906, San Diego2 beds, 2 full baths
$1,049,000 : 1199 Pacific Highway , Unit: 1305, San Diego2 beds, 2 full baths
$1,069,000 : 1199 Pacific highway , Unit: 1405, San Diego2 beds, 2 full baths
$1,100,000 : 1199 Pacific Hwy , Unit: 406, San Diego2 beds, 2 full baths
$1,100,000 : 1199 Pacific Highway , Unit: 2802, San Diego2 beds, 2 full baths
$1,585,000 : 1205 Pacific , Unit: 3206, San Diego2 beds, 2 full baths
$2,250,000 : 1199 Pacific Highway , Unit: 2306, San Diego3 beds, 2 full baths
$2,350,000 : 1199 Pacific , Unit: 3206, San Diego2 beds, 2 full baths
See all The Grande San Diego | Luxury Condos for Sale.
(all data current as of 4/27/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Please contact us if you have any questions or if you need more information related to The Grande Condos in San Diego.